In this world only winter is certain. We may lose our heads, it’s true … but what if we prevail?
Were you happy or sad when you found out your babysitter was coming?
- I was usually sad because my babysitter was kind of awful and my parents were always gone
Did you have a boyfriend in kindergarten?
- ahaha colby
Did you ever play hopscotch at school?
Did you refuse to eat your vegetables?
- nope, i loved my veggies
What did you usually dress up as on Halloween?
- pikachu, morticia addams, hermione granger
What was your favorite television show?
- x-files, star trek, ghost writer, scooby-doo, pokemon, animaniacs, blue’s clues
Did you have D.E.A.R. time in school? (Drop Everything and Read)
- we had SSR. Self selected reading
Did you ever read the ‘Magic Treehouse’ series?
How about the ‘Bailey School Kids’ series?
Do you remember the first movie you ever saw in theaters?
- I think it was the first pokemon movie
Who was your best friend in elementary school?
Did they continue to be your best friend in middle school?
- sort of
Did you ever watch ‘The Land Before Time’ movies?
Did you ever watch the show ‘Arthur’?
Did the tooth fairy give you a lot of money?
How often did you visit your nearest grandparents?
- every weekend
Did you ever play with ‘Little People’ toys?
-yes i had a little people farm
How about Polly Pockets?
Did you collect anything when you were a kid?
- pokemon cards, bouncy balls, and pokemon figures
Did you get an allowance?
What was your favorite sport to play? What is it now?
- field hockey, polo
What foods did you not like then that you do like now?
- i don’t think there’s anything that i didn’t like then that i like now. i think there were things that i just didn’t know existed that i like now
Were you into American Girl dolls?
- i had one, but i wasn’t that interested
Did you ever read the ‘Junie B. Jones’ books?
- no, they were terribly written
What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- veterinarian, doctor, medical examiner, paleontologist, archaeologist, starfleet officer
What was your first word? Your first sentence? (If you remember)
- my dad says it was ‘dada’ but my mum says it was ‘mama’. the world may never know the truth
Have you moved into a new house since you were a kid?
Do you live in a new state?
Were you friends with your neighbors?
Did you enjoy exploring your backyard?
Did you bake cookies with your grandparents?
What was your biggest fear when you were a kid?
- my cat dying
Who did you look up to most?
- paul mccartney and captain picard and the fifth doctor
Did you have a swing set in your backyard?
How about a sandbox?
- yes, it was shaped like a turtle
How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- 5 i think
Did you ever spy on your neighbors through the window?
Were you a teacher’s pet in kindergarten?
- i don’t remember
Did you ever build a treehouse or a fort in your yard?
- nope i built forts in the living room
Did your parents let you drink soda?
Did you ever watch ‘The Powerpuff Girls’ or ‘Dexter’s Laboratory’?
Did you sleep with a blanket or stuffed animal?
Did you ever have a night light?
Did you watch ‘Winnie the Pooh’?
-if it was the only thing on
Did you ever have an imaginary friend? What was their name?
What kinds of games did you play with your friends during Recess?
- lololol what friends
Did you dream of being a princess or did you not really care about that?
- of course i did
Did you watch ‘Blues Clues’?
What kind of car did your parents have?
- they both had trucks when i was little because we were always pulling a horse trailer
What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
- science and history and english and art
How often did you go to the park?
- Pretty often
What was your favorite kind of cake as a kid?
- chocolate with bananas
Did you ever want to grow up?
- no, not really
1: Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?
2: What is your favorite breakfast?
- Lots of fruit and maybe some jam on toast.
3: What kind of weather is your favorite?
4: When was the last time you climbed a tree?
- Probably six or seven years ago.
5: What was your favorite year in school (so far)?
- I actually enjoyed freshman year of high school. Things were a lot less complicated then. I’m hoping that this year will be great, what with graduating university and all that jazz.
6: What colors has your hair been in your life?
- red, dark brown, black, blue, purple, green, burgundy, bleached (for like ten minutes)
7: Do you prefer your hair long or short?
8: What’s your go to sitting around on the couch food?
- jalapeno chips or margarita popcorn
9: What clubs do/did you participate in at school?
- I’m in umbc’s cosplay coalition, and I used to be in the Jewish Student Union and Russian Choir
10: What’s the first thing you ever legitimately purchased?
- A Vitamin C album
11: What’s the first album you ever legitimately purchased?
- See above
12: How would you describe your aesthetic?
- My style changes daily because I’m interested in too many things. I can go from punk to rockabilly to kawaii pastel princess in five seconds
13: What are little things that your good friends know about your that casual friends don’t notice?
- I make a lot of weird noises and Ian has learned what they all mean like he knows which noise i make when i’m displeased and he makes fun of me whenever i make that noise
14: What is something you and your best friend say/do that seems strange to an outsider?
- we don’t talk in full sentences often
15: Do you like to sleep near the wall, the middle, or the open side of the bed?
16: What’s the strangest rumor that has ever been spread about you?
- I don’t think anyone ever spread rumours about me. people seemed to be afraid of me in high school which is fine because i could have crushed their heads with my boots
17: What is the most flattering compliment you remember receiving?
- uhhhhh… some people have said i look like emma stone (idgi) and someone asked me once if i was a model (lololol)
18: How involved were you in the drama of your high school?
- Not very
19: What’s the most uncomfortable thing a stranger online has said to you?
- I hate it when people send me messages saying they want to fuck me like fuck off, i don’t even know you
20: What’s an embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
- I fall all the time. I can’t pick just one.
21: When sleeping with another person do you prefer to stay over at your house or theirs?
- It doesn’t really matter. With Ian it REALLY doesn’t matter since we live in the same apartment. lol
22: Do you ever send anonymous messages of any variety?
- Not usually
23: Do you feel comfortable running into people from your high school?
- oh yes
24: What laws do you feel bothered by?
- like 70% of the stupid ass laws in the US
25: Do you like to cuddle while you are sleeping?
- i am a cuddle MACHINE
26: Do you know how many people you have kissed?
27: What are things you find really sexy in other people?
- nice eyes and smile, silly laugh, scruff, kindness to animals and little kids
28: What are your favorite parts of your own body?
- eyes. also butt. my butt is fab.
29: What are you favorite places to be touched?
- most places
30: Do you or have you ever owned any sex toys?
31: How many times have you had sex with the last person you slept with?
-i don’t even think it’s a quantifiable thing anymore we lost track a long time ago
THANK YOU, FRIEND.